Presentations from the 10/12/2015 Conference "What Incentives for Advanced Biofuels in Europe 2015-30?"
RBO Information Day and Conference - held on December 10th, in the Academie Royale de Belgique in Brussels.
Conference Programme and Presentations:
- Mr. Dickon Posnett, RBO Chair;
- Mr. Raffaello Garofalo, EBB;
- Mr. Paul Sinnige, Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland - Dutch Ministry of Environment;
- Mr. Bernd Kuepker, European Commission, DG Energy;
- Ms. Sandra Frey, French Ministère de l’Ecologie, du Développement Durable et de l’Energie;
- Mr. Emilio Font de Mora, European Commission, Innovation and Networks Executive Agency;
- Ms. Kristell Guizouarn, Esterifrance;
- Ms. Nour Amrani, Manager, Public Affairs Novozymes;
- Mr. Philippe Guichard, Total - Bio-t-fuel: Bio-jet via thermochemical conversion;
- Ms. Agata Przadka, European Biogas Association;
- Mr. Ilmari Lastikka, Neste;
- Mr. Thomas Lagrange - DEKRA;
- Mr. Raffaello Garofalo, EBB.
Call For Tender
RBO Call for Provision of Services, a contractor decision will appear
In order to develop a truly independent certification scheme, the RBO Steering Committee decided to outsource the certification management.
The selected contractor will develop and manage an EU register-database certification system for the certification of biofuels and biofuels raw materials from their origin till their final consumption. It will be accountable to the RBO Steering Committee. To choose this contractor, a call for proposal for the provision of services was launched in November 2013 and closed in February 2014. The RBO Steering Committee has subsequently reviewed applications and selected a preferred bidder. Final negotiations are ongoing at the moment. Check our website to keep informed of their outcome: the contractor is to be chosen in a few weeks!
Please also see below the main texts related to the past call for tender (press release, FAQ and official documents).
For more information please contact us directly.